Small Business Innovations, inc
At Small Business Innovations, inc. (SBI) privacy and security of our customers’ data is of utmost importance. We believe that protecting the privacy of our customers’ data is integral to our mission of earning and maintaining the trust of each of our customers.
All customer data is private and will not be shared with others.
- SBI does not disclose any client information or personal information to outside third parties including customer data, except in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Clients have the right to access their personal data. Contact SBI support staff: firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request.
- SBI does not use, modify, or disclose to anyone other than a customer’s designees any of its respective customer data.
- SBI communicates with all personnel about privacy and information security awareness.
- SBI strongly encourages all of our customers and users to adopt industry standard solutions to secure and protect their authentication credentials, networks, servers, and computers from security attacks.
- We email end-users about specific security issues when warranted.
- In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, SBI commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact our support team at: email@example.com
- SBI commits to cooperate with EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and we comply with the advice given by such authorities with regard to data transferred from the EU.
- SBI is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
- SBI is liable in cases of onward transfers to third parties.
- Under certain conditions there is a possibility our clients/individuals may invoke binding arbitration.
All of your data is your property and will not be shared with others.